WORKSHOPS OFFEREDWhatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has Genius, Power and Magic in it. Begin it now.
-Johann von Goethe
HEART OPENING SOUND BATH WITH MOLLY RABUFFO
As a regular meditator and sound explorer, Molly will guide listeners through sound experiences designed for deep relaxation and energetic clarity.
By using various instruments like Biosonic tuning forks, Shruti boxes, Himalayan and crystal singing bowls, conch shells, and chimes, Molly can provide a safe and supportive space for emotional, physical, and mental relief.
- Molly holds Bachelor of Music degrees from The Hartt School at the University of Hartford in Vocal Performance and Music Management
- She currently works in Corporate Sponsorship with the New York Philharmonic
- $30 Non-members | Member discounts apply
Take your practice and your life to the next level!
This all levels workshop will break down True North Alignment, the blueprint of the postures we practice. Discover how to create True North in your own body through discussion and hands on assists.
1 - 4 PM
- Take what you have learned and put it to practice in a 45 minute flow
- Through self-inquiry you will get clear on what living from your True North means for you
- $30 | Member discounts apply
Students will receive instruction and experiential training in mindfulness meditation (shamatha).
Central to this workshop is the cultivation of mindfulness, the capacity to meet life moment to moment with gentle awareness. Students will learn to develop an integrated body-mind practice that encourages awakening.
10 AM - 12 PM
- Beginners and advanced practitioners welcome
- Sue MacClain has been practicing yoga and meditation for 10 years. She is a student and practitioner of Buddhism in the Tibetan Nyingma lineage, a certified Baptiste Yoga teacher and E-RYT 500
- $25 | Member discounts apply