WORKSHOPS OFFEREDWhatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has Genius, Power and Magic in it. Begin it now.
-Johann von Goethe
Students will receive instruction and experiential training in mindfulness meditation (shamatha).
Central to this workshop is the cultivation of mindfulness, the capacity to meet life moment to moment with gentle awareness. Students will learn to develop an integrated body-mind practice that encourages awakening.
10 AM - 12 PM
- Beginners and advanced practitioners welcome
- Sue MacClain has been practicing yoga and meditation for 10 years. She is a student and practitioner of Buddhism in the Tibetan Nyingma lineage, a certified Baptiste Yoga teacher and E-RYT 500
- $25 | Member discounts apply
Does the idea of backbending make you cringe? When the teacher starts to call wheel pose are you just in it to survive? Do you feel like you cannot do back bends because you have back problems? Are you just curious about how to actually do it all? Or maybe you LOVE backbending and would like to dive into where to go next! This workshop is for YOU!
Gina will take you through the basics of backbending, what muscles to use and what muscles to relax. How to enter and exit safely. How to scale your backbending practice up or down. If you are learning to get access to a backbending practice and get some FREEDOM in your body while doing it…..sign up and join us!
11 AM - 1 PM
- How to get access to and gain freedom in your backbends!
- $30 | Member discounts apply