LEVEL UP YOGA TEACHER TRAINING & LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
The 200hr personal development program will give you the knowledge and experience you need to teach yoga, to improve your speaking and communication skills and to access a breakthrough in your life. The promise of this program is to use Baptiste Power Yoga to get present and live your life more courageously.
Who the Program
- Those looking for personal development in their relationships, career, and/or yoga practice.
- Those looking for a deeper knowledge and understanding of Baptiste Power Yoga.
- Those looking to develop their public speaking and communication skills.
- For anyone who does or does not want to teach yoga.
What You Will
- The format of the program includes the practices and techniques of Baptiste Power Yoga.
- Asana: You will learn to teach a Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga class through teaching, feedback, asana clinic, anatomy work and detailed personal practice.
- Inquiry: You will work with others in a supported environment to become aware of what is and is not working for you in your life.
- Meditation: You will develop a personal meditation practice so that you can get present.
What is Expected
- 100% Attendance at all training days and times.
- Complete 40 Days to Personal Revolution (either Fall 2019 or Winter 2020).
- Attend class at ROOT DOWN POWER YOGA twice/week.
- Complete all readings and homework assignments, including class observations and assisting.
- A willingness to fully participate.
DATES & TIMES FOR 2020 PROGRAM
January 10-12 | February 7-9 | March 6-8 | April 3-5 | May 1-3 | May 29-31
Friday 5:30-9:30 PM | Saturday & Sunday 8 AM-6:30 PM
Includes Unlimited Yoga for the duration of the program. If you are a member, the cost of your membership will be deducted from the tuition.
- $2,800 if paid in full by December 10th, includes registration fee/deposit of $500* to hold your spot in the program.
- Structured payment plans available. Program must be paid in full by April 10th.
*Registration fee/deposit of $500 is non-refundable and non-transferable.
**Other costs not included are: required reading material and 40-Day Program (program is $40 for YTT participants).
You will be given a list of required reading prior to the start of the program.
***Parking at the studio during meeting times: Fridays are free after 6pm; weekends always free
Gina Ward will be facilitating the Level Up Teacher Training and Leadership Program at Root Down Power Yoga. Gina is a Tier 3 1200 hr Certified Baptiste Influencer and graduate of the Baptiste Yoga Institute’s Fit-to-Lead (Faculty in Training) Program. She is also the owner of Heart & Grit Power Yoga, a Baptiste Power Yoga Community in Cherry Hill, NJ. Gina has led several teacher trainings and has assisted three Baptiste Institute programs. She holds a Masters Degree in Exercise Science.
Upon completion, students can register with Yoga Alliance as 200-Hour Certified Teachers.
For more information about Yoga Alliance and its standards, go to yogaalliance.org.