What is possible if you were able to step into who you are truly meant to be?
Level Up Yoga Teacher & Leadership Training
This is a personal development program that is about transformation. The program will give you the knowledge and experience you need to teach yoga, to improve your speaking and communication skills and to access a breakthrough in your life. We will use Baptiste Power Yoga to cause awareness and disrupt the drift of everyday life.
Who the Program
- Those looking for personal development in their relationships, career, and/or yoga practice.
- Those looking for a deeper knowledge and understanding of Baptiste Power Yoga.
- Those looking to develop their public speaking and communication skills.
- For anyone who does or does not want to teach yoga.
What You Will
- The format of the program includes the practices and techniques of Baptiste Power Yoga.
- Asana: You will learn to teach a Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga class through teaching, feedback, asana clinic, anatomy work and detailed personal practice.
- Inquiry: You will work with others in a supported environment to become aware of what is and is not working for you in your life.
- Meditation: You will develop a personal meditation practice so that you can get present.
What is Expected
- 100% Attendance at all training days and times.
- Complete 40 Days to Personal Revolution (either Fall 2019 or Winter 2020).
- Attend class at ROOT DOWN POWER YOGA twice/week.
- Complete all readings and homework assignments, including class observations and assisting.
- A willingness to fully participate.
DATES & TIMES FOR 2020 PROGRAM
January 10-12 | February 7-9 | March 6-8 | April 3-5 | May 1-3 | May 29-31
Friday 5:30-9:30 PM | Saturday & Sunday 8 AM-6:30 PM
Includes Unlimited Yoga for the duration of the program. If you are a member, the cost of your membership will be deducted from the tuition.
- Option 1 - $2,800
- $2,800 if paid in full by December 10th, includes registration fee/deposit of $500* to hold your spot in the program.
- Option 2 - $3,200
- Structured payment plans available. Program must be paid in full by April 10th.
*Registration fee/deposit of $500 is non-refundable and non-transferable.
**Other costs not included are: required reading material and 40-Day Program (program is $40 for YTT participants).
You will be given a list of required reading prior to the start of the program.
***Parking at the studio during meeting times: Fridays are free after 6pm; weekends always free
Gina Ward will be facilitating the Level Up Teacher Training and Leadership Program at Root Down Power Yoga. Gina is a Tier 3 1200 hr Certified Baptiste Influencer and graduate of the Baptiste Yoga Institute’s Fit-to-Lead (Faculty in Training) Program. She is also the owner of Heart & Grit Power Yoga, a Baptiste Power Yoga Community in Cherry Hill, NJ. Gina has led several teacher trainings and has assisted three Baptiste Institute programs. She holds a Masters Degree in Exercise Science.
Upon completion, students can register with Yoga Alliance as 200-Hour Certified Teachers.
For more information about Yoga Alliance and its standards, go to yogaalliance.org.